Controller L-40N for Classic MediCrystal FIR Mats and Belts
It is a heavy-duty professional ventilated controller for Classic MediCrystal® Amethyst mats and belts.
The controller allows you to adjust warming temperature with a 1-degree step from 86°F to 158°C displayed in Celsius from 30°C to 70°C.
- Level 1 is 86°F or 30°C (for Negative Ions, all-night sleep, slight warmth)
- Level 2 is 98°F or 36°C (Low to sleep)
- Level 3 is 110°F or 43°C (Low-medium to relax)
- Level 4 is 120F or 49C (Medium to relax or reenergize)
- Level 5 is 133°F or 56°C (Medium-High for warming)
- Level 6 is 145°F or 63°C (High for soothing)
- Level 7 is 158°F or 70°C (Highest mode for sweating)
Please, connect the controller first to the mat and only then to the power socket.
If you do not use the mat, unplug the controller from the power socket but no need to disconnect it from the mat frequently. The connection should be tight, and if it is loose or you attach the controller in the wrong order, it may not function correctly.
If you feel that 3, 6, or 12 hours is too much, use an external timer. Some heavy-duty ones with a built-in surge protector may be the right choice for double protection.
If you are looking for a replacement controller, please make sure the controller's connector is the same as on your old one. We have two kinds of connectors for these controllers. One is type "A" with 5-pins. Another one is type "B" with 3+2 pins.
So the full controller model name can be L-40N-A or L-40N-B.